TOP MUSIC ARTIST

COLLECTION OF VARIOUS MUSIC/VIDEOS/BANDS/ARTISTS IN DIFFERENT GENRE, CHECK OUT THEIR ALBUMS AND KNOWS WHAT'S HOT AND WHAT'S NOT...

Tuesday, July 17, 2007

U2














Through a combination of zealous righteousness and post-punk experimentalism, U2 became one of the most popular rock & roll bands of the '80s. Equally known for their sweeping sound as for their grandiose statements about politics and religion, they were rock & roll crusaders during an era of synthesized pop and heavy metal. The Edge provided the group with a signature sound by creating sweeping sonic landscapes with his heavily processed, echoed guitars. Though the Edge's style wasn't conventional, the rhythm section of Adam Clayton and Larry Mullen, Jr., played the songs as driving hard rock, giving the band a forceful, powerful edge that was designed for arena rock. And their lead singer, Bono, was a frontman who had a knack of grand gestures that played better in arenas than small clubs.

"CITY OF BLINDING LIGHTS" (LIVE) MUSIC VIDEO



Track listing

1. I Will Follow
2. Beautiful Day
3. I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For
4. Pride (In The Name Of Love)
5. With Or Without You
6. Vertigo
7. New Year's Day
8. Mysterious Ways
9. Stuck In A Moment You Can't Get Out Of
10. Where The Streets Have No Name
11. Sweetest Thing
12. Sunday Bloody Sunday
13. One
14. Desire
15. Walk On
16. Elevation
17. Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own
18. The Saints Are Coming
19. Window In The Skies

"Stuck in a Moment"

I'm not afraid
Of anything in this world
There's nothing you can throw at me
That I haven't already heard
I'm just trynna' find
A decent melody
A song that I can sing
In my own company
I never thought you were a fool
But darling, look at you. Ooh.
You gotta stand up straight, carry your own weight
'Cause tears are going nowhere baby
You've got to get yourself together
You've got stuck in a moment
And now you can't get out of it
Don't say that later will be better
Now you're stuck in a moment
And you can't get out of it
I will not forsake
The colors that you bring
The nights you filled with fireworks
They just left you with nothing
I am still enchanted
By the light you brought to me

SAMPLE MUSIC


No comments:

Alternative/Punk/Rock

RNB Music

features...