TOP MUSIC ARTIST

COLLECTION OF VARIOUS MUSIC/VIDEOS/BANDS/ARTISTS IN DIFFERENT GENRE, CHECK OUT THEIR ALBUMS AND KNOWS WHAT'S HOT AND WHAT'S NOT...

Saturday, July 14, 2007

Saosin












It all started in Southern California quintet Saosin is one of the fastest-growing headliners in rock, earning mainstage slots on the Vans Warped Tour, selling out clubs in a flash, going out with heavyweights like AFI, Avenged Sevenfold, My Chemical Romance and Taking Back Sunday, and garnering an ocean of fans who’ve downloaded their songs from MySpace over five million times, all before they’ve released a full-length album.

"YOU'RE NOT ALONE" MUSIC VIDEO



Track listing

1. It's Far Better To Learn
2. Sleepers
3. It's So Simple
4. Voices
5. Finding Home
6. Follow And Feel
7. Come Close
8. I Never Wanted To
9. Collapse
10. You're Not Alone
11. Bury Your Head
12. Some Sense Of Security

Saosin describe themselves as 'post hardcore' but they're really just old school post-grunge, guitar-heavy AOR for twenty-somethings who haven't quite given in to their inevitable fate in the local accounts office yet.

"Plays Pretty for Baby"

I feel her smooth skin slightly
brush against the back side of my arm
I need the song started over
Your crying made me miss my favorite part
I hear the exclaimation point
Her eyes are so there
They're greener
Lay back, the song is almost over
I tried to hear you out but I dozed off
I need the song started over
Your crying made me miss my favorite part
Rachael, it's times like this I wonder
Your eyes are so there
They're meaner

SAMPLE MUSIC


No comments:

Alternative/Punk/Rock

RNB Music

features...