TOP MUSIC ARTIST

COLLECTION OF VARIOUS MUSIC/VIDEOS/BANDS/ARTISTS IN DIFFERENT GENRE, CHECK OUT THEIR ALBUMS AND KNOWS WHAT'S HOT AND WHAT'S NOT...

Monday, July 23, 2007

Led Zepplin




















This Guyz are Legendary Performers...
The Led Zeppelin tune "Stairway to Heaven" is one of rock music's most famous songs, and the band itself ranks just below The Beatles and The Rolling Stones in rock 'n' roll fame. The band included singer Robert Plant (b. 20 August 1948), guitarist Jimmy Page (b. 9 January 1944), bassist John Paul Jones (b. John Baldwin on 3 January 1946) and drummer John "Bonzo" Bonham (b. 31 May 1948). Led Zeppelin was formed in 1968 and the next year released a self-titled album of heavy, blues-based rock. It went to #1 on the music charts. The immediate follow-up album, Led Zeppelin II, included the hits "Ramble On" and "Whole Lotta Love" and also went to the top of the charts. By 1971, when "Stairway to Heaven" came out on the group's mysteriously untitled fourth album (known as "Zoso"), Led Zeppelin had become a supergroup known for its churning guitars and mystical lyrics and for Plant's screaming vocals. The band toured the world throughout the 1970s, becoming in many ways the prototypical hard-partying arena-rock band. Bonham, a notorious wild man, died on 24 September 1980, choking on his own vomit after a drinking binge. The group disbanded shortly thereafter, though Page, Plant and Jones continued to perform separately and in combination. In June of 2003 Led Zeppelin was on the top of the charts again: How the West Was Won, a three-record set of live performances, was released simultaneously with a double DVD of rare concert footage, and both became top sellers within the first week.

Track listing

1. No Quarter
2. Thank You
3. What Is And What Should Never Be
4. The Battle Of Evermore
5. Gallow's Pole
6. Nobody's Fault But Mine
7. City Don't Cry
8. The Truth Explodes
9. Wah Wah
10. When The Levee Breaks
11. Wonderful One
12. Since I've Been Loving You
13. The Rain Song
14. That's The Way
15. Four Sticks
16. Friends
17. Kashmir

EXCLUSIVES
18. Black Dog
19. Moroccan montage
20. Most High
21. Interview

"Black Dog"

Hey, hey, mama, said the way you move
Gonna make you sweat, gonna make you groove.
Oh, oh, child, way you shake that thing
Gonna make you burn, gonna make you sting.
Hey, hey, baby, when you walk that way
Watch your honey drip, cant keep away.
*ah yeah, ah yeah, ah, ah, ah., ah yeah, ah yeah, ah, ah, ah.
I gotta roll, cant stand still,
Got a flame in my heart, cant get my fill,
Eyes that shine burning red,
Dreams of you all thru my head.
Ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah.
Hey, baby, oh, baby, pretty baby,
Tell me what you do me now.
(repeat)
Didnt take too long fore I found out
What people mean my down and out.
Spent my money, took my car,
Started tellin her friends she wants to be a star.
I dont know but I been told
A big legged woman aint got no soul.
* chorus
All I ask for when I pray,
Steady rollin woman gonna come my way.
Need a woman gonna hold my hand
And tell me no lies, make me a happy man.

SAMPLE MUSIC


No comments:

Alternative/Punk/Rock

RNB Music

features...