TOP MUSIC ARTIST

COLLECTION OF VARIOUS MUSIC/VIDEOS/BANDS/ARTISTS IN DIFFERENT GENRE, CHECK OUT THEIR ALBUMS AND KNOWS WHAT'S HOT AND WHAT'S NOT...

Friday, July 13, 2007

Dashboard Confessionals




















The alternative rock outfit Dashboard Confessional hails from Boca Raton, FL, and is headed by singer/songwriter Christopher Carrabba, who became the poster boy for a new generation of emo fans in the early 2000s. Starting the group purely as a solo act, he marked his first proper effort with the release of 2000's acoustic.

With his latest album, "Dusk and Summer," Chris Carrabba, the creative force behind Dashboard Confessional, is no longer an up-and-coming artist. He has arrived. The former front man of the Vacant Andy's and Further Seems Forever made a solo career for himself when he ditched the band and recorded voice and acoustic guitar. "Dusk and Summer" marks the return of the full-band sound and an appeal to wider audiences. The Florida native has performed on MTV Unplugged and opened for U2. His hits include "Screaming Infidelities," "Hands Down," "Vindicated" and "Don't Wait".

"VINDICATED" MUSIC VIDEO (Spiderman 2)



"AS LOVERS GO" Acoustic



"HANDS DOWN" Acoustic



Dashboard Confessional - Dusk and Summer [2006]

Track listing

01. Don't Wait
02. Reason To Believe
03. The Secret's In The Telling
04. Stolen
05. Rooftops and Invitations
06. So Long, So Long
07. Currents
08. Slow Decay
09. Dusk and Summer
10. Heaven Here

"Hands Down"

Breathe in for luck,
breathe in so deep,
this air is blessed,
you share with me.
This night is wild,
so calm and dull,
these hearts they race,
from self control.
Your legs are smooth,
as they graze mine,
we're doing fine,
we're doing nothing at all.
My hopes are so high,
that your kiss might kill me.
So won't you kill me,
so I die happy.
My heart is yours to fill or burst,
to break or bury,
or wear as jewelery,
which ever you prefer.
The words are hushed lets not get busted;
just lay entwined here, undiscovered.
Safe in here from all the stupid questions.
"hey did you get some?"
Man, that is so dumb.
Stay quiet, stay near, stay close they can't hear...
so we can get some.
My hopes are so high that your kiss might kill me.
So won't you kill me, so I die happy.
My heart is yours to fill or burst,
to break or bury, or wear as jewelery,
which ever you prefer.
Hands down this is the best day I can ever remember,
I'll always remember the sound of the stereo,
the dim of the soft lights,
the scent of your hair that you twirled in your fingers
and the time on the clock when we realized it's so late
and this walk that we shared together.
The streets were wet
and the gate was locked so I jumped it,
and I let you in.
And you stood at your door with your hands on my waist
and you kissed me like you meant it.
And I knew that you meant it,
that you meant it,
that you meant it,
and I knew,
that you meant it,
that you meant it.

SAMPLE MUSIC


1 comment:

Unknown said...

love dashboard...can't get enough of my addiction to the vocalist..hehehe

Alternative/Punk/Rock

RNB Music

features...