TOP MUSIC ARTIST

COLLECTION OF VARIOUS MUSIC/VIDEOS/BANDS/ARTISTS IN DIFFERENT GENRE, CHECK OUT THEIR ALBUMS AND KNOWS WHAT'S HOT AND WHAT'S NOT...

Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Dream Theater




















Dream Theater is a progressive metal band formed by three students at the Berklee College of Music in 1985. In the 22 years since their inception, they have become one of the most commercially successful progressive bands since the height of progressive rock in the mid-1970s, despite being relatively unknown in mainstream rock circles.
John Petrucci elevated Dream Theater to the upper echelons of contemporary heavy metal. While its lineup has continuously evolved, the Long Island-based quintet has consistently delivered sharp-edged music. Dream Theater is known for its high-energy concert performances. While they've released several live albums -- Live at the Marquee, recorded at the London club; Live in Japan, recorded during the Music in Progress tour in 1993; and a triple CD and DVD, Live Scenes from New York -- they remain one of heavy metal's most bootlegged bands.

"MASTER OF PUPPETS" Dream Theater covering the Metallica



Track listing

1. The Root Of All Evil
2. The Answer Lies Within
3. These Walls
4. I Walk Beside You
5. Panic Attack
6. Never Enough
7. Sacrificed Sons
8. Octavarium

Eight songs? Yes, Dream Theater are probably the planet's most popular progressive rock/metal band and so words like "short", "brief", "succinct" and "punchy" are not in their musical vocabulary. However, before you turn away and run off to the style police magazines who try to tell you that such prog rock is desperately uncool, I have one word for you.

"Pull Me Under lyrics"

Lost in the sky
Clouds roll by and I roll with them
Arrows fly
Seas increase and then fall again
This world is spinning around me
This world is spinning without me
Every day sends future to past
Every breath leaves one less to my last
Watch the sparrow falling
Gives new meaning to it all
If not today nor yet tomorrow then some other day
I'll take seven lives for one
And then my only father's son
As sure as I ever did love him
I am not afraid
This world is spinning around me
The whole world keeps spinning around me
All life is future to past
Every breath leaves me one less to my last
Pull me under Pull me under
Pull me under I'm not afraid
All that I feel is honor and spite
All I can do is to set it right
Dust fills my eyes
Clouds roll by and I roll with them
Centuries cry
Orders fly and I fall again
This world is spinning inside me
The whole world is spinning inside of me
Every day sends future to past
Every step brings me closer to my last
Pull me under Pull me under
Pull me under I'm not afraid
Living my life too much in the sun
Only until your will is done
'Oh that this too too solid flesh would melt.'

SAMPLE MUSIC


No comments:

Alternative/Punk/Rock

RNB Music

features...