TOP MUSIC ARTIST

COLLECTION OF VARIOUS MUSIC/VIDEOS/BANDS/ARTISTS IN DIFFERENT GENRE, CHECK OUT THEIR ALBUMS AND KNOWS WHAT'S HOT AND WHAT'S NOT...

Friday, August 3, 2007

The Rasmus















The four members of Helsinki's melodically rocking the Rasmus formed the band in 1995 while still in high school because Finland's English music scene -- in their own words -- "sucked." Their debut, Peep, rapidly went gold in their homeland, making the members rock stars at the age of 16. They quickly recorded and released the follow-up, Playboys, which also went gold and earned the group an Emma, Finland's version of a Grammy. Their third album, Hell of a Tester, included "Liquid," a track that was voted Best Single of the Year by Finland's music critics. 2001's Into went double platinum in its native country, with its debut single, "F-F-F-Falling," going to the top of the charts. An international audience started to build, and the band toured throughout Europe. It paid off when 2003's Dead Letters climbed to number one in Germany, Austria, and Switzerland.

"IN THE SHADOW"



Track listing

1. Shot
2. Night after Night (Out of the Shadows)
3. No Fear
4. Lucifer's Angel
5. Last Generation
6. Dead Promises
7. Immortal
8. Sail Away
9. Keep Your Heart Broken
10. Heart of Misery
11. Don't Let Go

"Keep your Heart Broken"

Enfolding your love in my heart
By the dawn Ill be gone
The road keeps us apart
For some time Ill be gone.
You promise you swallow your tears when I leave you
You promise to follow the leads I will give you,
You said you would crawl in the dark from the laughter
You said you would long after me ever after.
My love will grow black if your heart get's stolen
Just promise to keep your heart
One day Ill come back if the door´s still open
Just promise to keep your heart broken.
Days go by like the wind
And this life is too short
It makes no sense to give in
To release you from my thoughts.
I promise to write you Ill always remember,
I promise to try to be back `till December
I said I must go, I must face this disaster,
I said I would come after you ever after.
My love will grow black if your heart get stolen
Just promise to keep your heart
One day Ill come back if the door's still open
Just promise to keep your heart broken.
If you just promise to keep your heart
Promise to keep your heart broken
If you just promise to keep your heart, Broken… broken.
My love will grow black if you heart get stolen
Just promise to keep your heart
One day Ill come back if the door's still open
Just promise to keep your heart broken.
For ever and after my love
just promise to keep your heart broken....

SAMPLE MUSIC


1 comment:

pinkblush said...

Thanks for posting the music video of their song,In the Shadow, webmaster. I love video and the music as well.Great posts!:)

Alternative/Punk/Rock

RNB Music

features...