TOP MUSIC ARTIST

COLLECTION OF VARIOUS MUSIC/VIDEOS/BANDS/ARTISTS IN DIFFERENT GENRE, CHECK OUT THEIR ALBUMS AND KNOWS WHAT'S HOT AND WHAT'S NOT...

Tuesday, August 21, 2007

3 Doors Down




















From the small town of Escatawpa, MS, near Biloxi, 3 Doors Down forged a major-label contract using popular live shows and the reputation of a single song. Their hit, "Kryptonite," generated unprecedented buzz at local radio station WCPR in Biloxi, helping to make them hometown favorites and enabling them to draw relatively large crowds to their local live shows, which consequently, helped them extend their range beyond Mississippi and the deep south to internationally famous clubs like New York's CBGB's.Originally a trio consisting of vocalist and drummer Brad Arnold, guitarist Matt Roberts and bassist Todd Harrell, the band soon added guitarist Chris Henderson and retained a studio drummer so that Arnold could come forward and sing live.

"KRYPTONITE" MUSIC VIDEO



Track listing

1. Kryptonite"
2. Loser"
3. Life On My Own"
4. Smack"
5. Down Poison"
6. Dead Love"
7. Wasted Me"
8. Man In My Mind"
9. By The Side"
10. Sarah Yellin '86"

"Kryptonite"

I took a walk around the world to
Ease my troubled mind
I left my body laying somewhere
In the sands of time
I watched the world float to the dark
Side of the moon
I feel there is nothing I can do, yeah
I watched the world float to the
Dark side of the moon
After all I knew it had to be something
To do with you
I really don't mind what happens now and then
As long as you'll be my friend at the end
If I go crazy then will you still
Call me Superman
If I'm alive and well, will you be
There holding my hand
I'll keep you by my side with
My superhuman might
Kryptonite
You called me strong, you called me weak
But your secrets I will keep
You took for granted all the times I
Never let you down
You stumbled in and bumped your head, if
Not for me then you would be dead
I picked you up and put you back
On solid ground
If I go crazy then will you still
Call me Superman
If I'm alive and well will you be
There holding my hand
I'll keep you by my side with my
Superhuman might
Kryptonite



No comments:

Alternative/Punk/Rock

RNB Music

features...